Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sharing: Recycling Jeans-- Great Projects and ideas!

This handbag is made for a friend from her own old jeans.
A lot of cutting, ironing and color matching.
But the result is satisfying.
It looks beautiful. Above all, the old jean's warm feelings are well preserved and the bag is sturdy and very comfortable to carry, touch ,or just look at.





This hat was made for myself from a pair of old jeans. After washing it in the washer, I got the nice fray along each seams.



the picture below is from one of my favorite etsy sellers, green trunk design .she makes great looking hats and the model , I guess is the designer herself, is very beautiful too :)



I also found some nice jean recycling projects on line. here are some of them that I like.
please enjoy the pictures and links slowly. and Thanks and claps for  all these crafters and artists, because of you, life is a little bit more  beautiful, and the world is little bit more, better.






a magnificent chair cover...from  http://www.blog.designsquish.com



a lovely little bag from http://www.funkytrend.com


a nice and easy thing to make , and look at this  cute girl, from http://thisrecycledlife.files.wordpress.com



the sturdy-looking circle...find the tutorial here:

Please leave a comment if you like these projects as I do. and please let me know if you have some jean recycling projects that you'd like to share with me and everybody.

I am going to post more regularly, and I've got many more projects and design ideas and tutorials to share, come back and see you soon. Thank you :)


4 comments:

  1. I live in Roseville, CA...You've really got some beautiful things, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi saw your blog on craigs list. Love your projects the jean purses are cool.Did,nt know if you could share the pattern? if so, would love to get it. Thanks Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really great work and design ,i am glad to follow the idea and your efforts are very very satisfying and easy design but great beautiful result.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging, tv disposal

    ReplyDelete